- FANTASTIC GIFT. We all know someone who likes to snack; A My Hero Crate small snack box is the perfect present for servicemen or women missing the taste of authentic American candy; With 11 mouthwatering items, this candy gift basket has got something for everyone.
- PACKED FOR FRESHNESS. Each My Hero Crate candy military care package features individually wrapped snacks selected by hand for maximum freshness and a long shelf life; If your loved one likes to savor their candy gift basket, our care package is the ideal answer.
- NAME BRAND SNACKS. All your favorite name brands in a single variety pack snack box: Act II Popcorn, Reeses, M&Ms, Sour Patch Kids, Skittles, Starbursts, Airheads, and more! Don’t choose one brand, choose them all!
- SUBSCRIBE TO SAVE. When you subscribe to My Hero Crate food gift baskets, we offer a discount; Signing up for a regular candy care package delivery is also a great way to remind someone special that you’re thinking of them; Say it with sweetness with a My Hero Crate snack gift basket subscription.
- OUR PROMISE. Please be aware that due to availability, there might be slight variations in each snack gift box; If you don’t love our snack box, simply return your variety snacks for a complete refund; we pride ourselves on excellent customer service and outstanding quality.
Movie Night Snack Box
It’s Friday night. You’re finally streaming that one movie you’ve been waiting to watch on Netflix. You go into the pantry and boom, no snacks! “Nooo! How could this happen?!” Next time, make sure you have our Movie Night Snack Box. All your favorite snacks from the theater in one snack-tastic care package. This junk food box is perfect for anyone: kids or adults, mom’s or dad’s, college students or military, staff or employees. Escape the stress of snack-less movie nights, and have this candy, chocolate, sweet, and salty snack box waiting to be devoured. You or your loved ones will love this special care package from My Hero Crate
Each care package includes 11 items total:
- Act II Popcorn
- TGIFriday Chips
- Sour Patch Kids (Full Size)
- Reeses Peanut Butter Cups (Full Size)
- Airheads Xtreme
- Starbursts (Full Size)
- M&Ms Milk Chocolate (Full Size)
- M&Ms Peanut (Full Size)
- Skittles (Full Size)
With a bountiful selection of 11 different American candies, this military care package from My Hero Crate is meticulously assembled with budget and storage space in mind. Our gift baskets are the ideal way to show that special serviceman or woman that you’re thinking of them, whether they’re deployed on active duty, away for training or even a returned vet. No matter how you decide to honor our troops, a My Hero Crate care package is a delicious way to show you care.
I like gift boxes and am willing to pay more to have someone get all the pieces together to ship out instead of having to buy everything separately and take time to go to the post office. It's so cool that I can just log on and order this and have the whole process done with a click of the button since I frankly just don't have the time to do it. This box is filled will a bunch of good ole American snacks. Well really it is more like a box full of candy with a bag of chips and popped corn. So while I like this box and the convenience it offers in terms of shipping out a gift to someone, this box contains mainly candy. I wish it had a few more savory items in the box but I do get why they had mostly candy since this appears to mimic the items you'd see at a move theatre.
Love the idea, but opening the box you find it not even half full of snacks, if I was shipping a crate like this to a military family member, I'd want to fill it all the way to the TOP! Who wants to get a care package from home and find it more empty than full?? We liked the camo tissue paper too, but the most depressing thing was that the coolest part of this gift, the themed box with the messages on the outside, was ruined with shipping labels covering up all the "hero" messages on the outside! I had to check the website to see what the smaller one even said! Had it been shrink-wrapped in plastic, so that you can actually READ the messages after unwrapping it, it would maybe be worth the ridiculously high price for the amount of snacks it includes. So if you are considering getting this, I'd suggest ordering it along with some other Amazon items, so they are shipped in a separate box instead of this being the only item such that it's covered up with shipping labels. That way you can also fill the box up FULLY before sending it on to your loved one.
This is a great idea for a gift for movie lovers. It came with 2 popcorn and two chips. But the picture made it look like you were getting a lot of things in the box. It says 11 items but these are normal sized candies that can be bought in a store for less.
â€‹â€‹What fun it is to open this box of treats! This Military Movie Night Snack Box (My Hero Crate) brings the joy to an evening (or two or three) of watching shows or playing games. The TGI Friday's Cheddar & Bacon Potato Skins is a fun snack. The Airheads are a treat for a much younger person, but the box of junk food is just a wonderful surprise to eat your way through. The Act II microwave popcorn is yummy and full size packages of various M & M's is always going to hit the spot for s snack on the go. There are so many different items to enjoy in the My Hero Crate Box! Highly recommend!!
The box is sturdy and looks good. Candy are wrapped with camo tissue paper. The candy and snacks are full size indeed. It is ready for gift giving
|Dimensions||11.5 × 9 × 3 in|
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. My Hero Crate assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.